Khloe Kardashian Explains Why Brother Rob Lives With Her

Khloe Kardashian recently revealed why her younger brother Rob Kardashian lives with her. 






In the new issue of Complex, Kardashian, 31, said: "Rob lives with me now and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love having him with me. I have a big ass house and I wanted it so he could feel like, comfortable/" 


"He's going through a hard time now and it's behind gates. With this crazy lifestyle you have to think of places where you can still have your freedom," the reality star went on, adding: "Kourtney (Kardashian) and Scott (Disick) live in the same gated area. My nieces and nephew come over at least three times a week. I have everything, my brother's there and I love him."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts