Little Mix's Jesy Nelson Gets Engaged To Rixton's Jake Roche

Little Mix's Jesy Nelson and Rixton's front man Jake Roche just got engaged ! 


Roche, 22, recruited his good friend Ed Sheeran, 24, as he got down on one knee to ask Nelson, 24, to be his wife.



"A year ago today I met her at manchester arena, so it was only right, with a little help from my friend, that this happened. Best day of my life," Jake wrote on his Instagram account along with the image, sharing the exciting news with his fans.


Nelson added: "I cannot believe what has just happened! The most surreal moment of my life and everyone that I love most was there to share it with us! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world rite now literally cannot stop crying! Future Mrs Roche."




Check out Jake Roche's tweet below... 





Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts