Marc Jacobs Opens Up About His Nude Instagram Photo He Accidentally Posted

Marc Jacobs has commented about the naked picture he accidentally shared on his Instagram account earlier this week. 





"Yeah. I accidentally posted a pic of my bare ass and took it down. I was flirting with someone I met on Instagram. Meant to send it by DM. Oops, my mistake. I apologize to anyone it offended. I'm a gay man. I flirt and chat with guys online sometimes. BIG DEAL!" Jacobs, 52, addressed the incident to another Instagram user.


The fashion designer captioned his Instagram image, which he meant to DM, with the caption: "It's yours to try!"





Marc is officially admitting his mistake and even tweeted out the motto and made it his twitter caption on his profile page.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts