Meek Mill On Girlfriend Nicki Minaj: "When My Girl Do Better Than Me, I Still Win"

Meek Mill has recently broken his silence about his affair with Nicki Minaj











In an interview with Billboard, Meek Mill, 28, shared about his track "All Eyes on You": "She wanted it to be my single, and I didn't. It turned into an ego argument…She killed me on that song, but I don't really care. When my girl do better than me, I still win. When I do better than her, she still wins."


The hip hop artist discussed Minaj's song "Only," featuring Drake and Lil Wayne.



"She wasn't my girl then, but now she wouldn't even had did that," Meek Mill, whose real name is Robert Rahmeek Williams, said.



Meek Mill commented about other rappers claiming he has gone soft: "You can't be hard all the time, man. There's both sides to everything. What's wrong with it? Jay Z was a street rapper and he had a girlfriend."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts