Michelle Collins Named As "The View" Co-Host

Michelle Collins has officially been announced on Monday as the new "The View" co-host. 



Collins, 34, is set to take her official position at the table this September.

The comedian will appear regularly until the talk show takes a hiatus in August.


"These past few months have been the most fun and exciting of my career, and I couldn't be happier to join such an awesome, smart, accomplished and funny group of women. Ever since the age of 4 (and the height of 5' 6') it's been my dream to host a talk show, and the fact that I now get to do just that every day with an amazing, hard-working team of producers, writers, cast and crew is beyond my wildest expectations," Collins shared in a statement, adding: "Many thanks to the people at ABC for inviting me to be a part of this team, and specifically to the great Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg, whose support has meant the world to me."

According to numerous rumors, Sherri Shepherd is expected to make a comeback to the show as well.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts