Nick Jonas Thinks Heterosexual Male Singers Should Reach Out To Their Gay Fans

Nick Jonas was recently interviewed by the UK's Attitude magazine, where he was asked about his gay fans. 








Jonas, 22, opened up about how he thinks more performers should reach out to their own gay audience.

"There's a thing of recognizing that you have gay fans, as a male artist," Nick said, noting: "I was speaking to some of my very close gay friends as I was making the record, and they told me I should really make the effort to embrace my gay audience as it's bigger than I might think".


The singer added: "There should be more heterosexual male artists who are comfortable enough to attract a gay audience and do it in a way that's authentic."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts