Nicole Kidman Wishes She Met Keith Urban Earlier

Nicole Kidman poses for the cover of Vogue's August 2015 issue and she looks absolutely amazing. 












In an interview with the mag, Kidman, 48, opened up about watching husband Keith Urban perform.

"I looked up at him at one point and I saw his tattoos and his foot going, and he had the guitar, and I was like: "God, I love that man. I'm so glad I'm in this world,"" Nicole revealed.



The actress spoke out about being married to a fellow artist. 


"Keith and I always say: "We're doing a play," "We're doing a tour," because it is like that - the family has to do it together," Kidman claimed.

The star discussed her career choices.


"I really think there's a journey to be had. I suppose I kind of have this very spontaneous, nonstrategic (side), which is why I've had such a winding career. Even at my height, I wasn't looking to maintain that. I was always looking for what I feel now - where do I want to go?" Nicole was quoted as saying.


Kidman also explained why she wishes she met Urban, 47, earlier.


"I wish I could have met him much earlier and had way more children with him. But I didn't. I mean, if I could have had two more children with him, that would have been just glorious. But as Keith says: "The wanting mind, Nicole. Shut it down,"" Kidman stated.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts