Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany Reacts To First Emmy Award Nomination

Tatiana Maslany is an Emmy Award nominee for the first time and she is feeling grateful for the honor. 








The actress, who was treated disrespectfully for the last two years for her critically-acclaimed performance on the television series "Orphan Black", eventually received a nod in the Lead Actress in a Drama category.


In an interview with Variety, Maslany, 29, shared: "I didn't even expect it at all," noting: "It's super nice, and it feels like a nice thing for the show to get that kind of recognition, and for the fans - they've been so supportive and protective of us; it feels like a communal thing."

"It's crazy," the star said of the online support, adding: "That's why I feel it's not for me this nomination happened; it's for our fans, because they're the ones who are fighting for people to watch the show and have championed it in such a huge way. I feel so supported and so loved. It's totally crazy to me that anyone cares if I get a nomination -it's pretty wild."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts