Sandra Bullock Attacks Media Over Treatment Of Women

Sandra Bullock is slamming the media for the way they treat women. 











In an interview with E! News, Bullock, 50, said: "I feel like it's become open hunting season in how women are attacked and it's not because of who we are as people, it's because of how we look or our age. I'm shocked - and maybe I was just naĂŻve, but I'm embarrassed by it. My son (Louis) is getting ready to grow up in this world and I'm trying to raise a good man who values and appreciates women, and here we have this attack on women in the media that I don't see a stop happening."



"Little girls are having the hardest time with bullying and the internet - somebody with a very large hand and big voice needs to put a stop to it. But until then, women need to look out for each other," the actress went on.


"You'd be surprised at the love that you have in our crazy industry. The women have bonded together and have sort of become this tribe of trying to take care of each other and be there for each other in a way, because the minute you step out it's an onslaught. And I laughed when (People) said they're gonna be generous and bestow me this wonderful privilege, but I said if I can talk about the amazing women who I find beautiful, which are these women who rise above and take care of business and do wonderful things, and take care of each other, then I'm more than honored to be on the cover of this," Sandra explained, adding: "We need to stop. We are harming girls and women in a way, at a speed that it's scaring me. It's really scaring me, so I would love for someone to help put a stop to this."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts