Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible" Co-star Rebecca Ferguson Raves About His Personality

Tom Cruise's highly anticipated film "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" opens in theaters later this month and his co-star Rebecca Ferguson gushed about his personality. 













In an interview with Page Six, Ferguson, 28, said of Cruise: "Tom is a superstar. And you just don't get the feeling of that when you meet him. I embrace that. I embrace how he views people," adding: "He looks at people, he sees people, he sees everyone…for how they are. You don't feel hierarchy when you are around him. He creates this intoxicating world where every thought is important and I think that is something that I'll always take with me."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts