Vanessa Williams Married To Jim Skrip On Fourth Of July

Vanessa Williams has officially tied the knot with her fiance Jim Skrip


According to Williams' rep, the actress wed on Saturday July 4.


This is the third marriage for Williams, 52, who first got married with Rick Fox and Ramon Hervey II.


The "Ugly Betty" star broke her silence about meeting Skrip in Egypt in a candid interview with Madame Noire.





"You never know what you'll find and where you'll find it," Vanessa said, noting: "I was on vacation with my daughter going to Egypt, cruising on the Nile. I wasn't looking for anything. I'd been alone for a number of years and divorced for 10 years at that time."


"(Jim) accepted me for who I was after a wonderful first three-hour date of talking about ourselves," Williams went on, adding: "We found out we had a lot of things in common."




People was first to announce the wedding news.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts