Μadonna Talks Food Police And Cooking (INTERVIEW)

Μadonna has recently opened up about how she manages to stay in such a great shape for her concerts. 


In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Madonna, 56, surprisingly admitted she eats a lot.


"I eat anything I can get my hands on," the Queen of Pop said, noting: "I have to keep eating so I have energy. I eat food, you know normal food. Omelettes for breakfast. Healthy lunches, and things like that, but I'm also supplementing that with power shakes in those energy bars."


When asked by the outlet how she manages to eat well when she is so busy, Madonna revealed: "I have a woman who follows me around. I called her the food police. "Are you eating? Did you drink enough water?""


As for whether she cooks herself, Madonna responded: "Cooking is not one of my talents, I'm sorry to say," adding: "Everyone asked me that, including my 14-year-old son Rocco, who is absolutely not satisfied with all of my accomplishments. He just wants me to cook for him. I'm like: "OK, I'll get to that. I promise you, when this tour is over with, I'm going to cook for you.""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts