Bella Hadid Shows Off Her Fave Places In L.A. (VIDEO)

Bella Hadid has released her brand new "Guide to Los Angeles" video for i-D magazine. 







Hadid, 19, took along several pals to shoot a lovely piece where she revealed her favorite places in the City of Angels.


"All of my energy is put into my career right now," the model admitted, noting: "It's definitely nerve-wracking. I used to go to set really on-edge and be super conscious of everything, but now I'm more used to it. Now I know the people I'm working with, which is really fun."


When asked by the mag about her shopping habits while living in East Village, New York, Bella just like any other teenager replied: "I'm not really a big shopper. Mainly because I'm 19 and I can't afford to be!" adding: "It's not like I can just go to Barneys!"

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts