Greta Gerwig Says She Threw Up At Lars Von Trier's "Melancholia" (INTERVIEW)

Greta Gerwig recently revealed that she can't watch her early films. 








In a candid interview with The Guardian, Gerwig, 32, said: "I'm so grateful for the experience, but I was always more interested in the script as a piece of writing, as opposed to just shooting improv and finding the film in the edit."


The actress went on: "Also, shaky cameras make me sick. I get motion sickness when I look at them. There are some film-makers I love and yet I cannot watch their movies. I threw up during the first half of (Lars von Trier's) Melancholia. I have the same issue with Dogville and with the Dardennes brothers," adding: "So all the early movies I made, I literally can't look at them."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts