Henry Cavill Talks Getting An Erection While Filming A Sex Scene

Henry Cavill recently made the shocking revelation that he once got aroused while shooting a sex scene for his Showtime series "The Tudors". 


In a candid interview with Men's Fitness, Cavill, 32, said: "It's only happened to me once, and it was very embarrassing."

The actor went on: "A girl had to be on top of me, she had spectacular breasts, and I hadn't rearranged my - stuff into a harmless position. She's basically rubbing herself all over me and, um, it got a bit hard."

"I had to apologize profusely afterwards. It's not great when you're in a professional acting environment and somebody gets a boner, is it?" Henry stated, noting: "No, not acceptable."


"You don't think of sex scenes as showing your bum to the nation," Cavill explained, adding: "It's actually acutely uncomfortable being naked in a roomful of people. The very last thing it is is sexy. The actual physicality is very uncomfortable. All you're doing is smacking your nuts against someone, and nothing is going in."






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts