Jake Owen And Wife Lacey Buchanan Are Getting Divorced

Country music artist Jake Owen has made the shocking announcement that he and his wife Lacey Buchanan are filing for divorce after three years of marriage. 






Owen, 33, took to social media to reveal the sad news by releasing an official statement.


"I wanted to let my fans know how much I've appreciated their support of not only my career, but my family as a whole. Sadly, Lacey and I have decided to end our marriage. We want to focus on our daughter Pearl and make sure that she has a beautiful life with loving parents. We appreciate you respecting our privacy during this time," the star tweeted.


Owen added: "This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. We appreciate your support and privacy in this matter."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts