Jennifer Lawrence And Amy Schumer Are Writing A Film Together

Jennifer Lawrence announced that she and Amy Schumer are currently writing a film together and it is almost complete. 




Lawrence, 25, and  Schumer, 34, are also expected to co-star in the movie as sisters.



"We play sisters," Jennifer was quoted as saying, noting: "We're almost done writing. It just flowed out of us. We've got about 100 pages right now."


"Amy and I were creatively made for each other. We have different flavors. It's been the most fun experience of my life. We start the day off on the phone, laughing. And then we send each other pages. And we crack up. I'm flying out tomorrow to see her in Chicago. We'll write a little bit with her sister, Kim, who worked with Amy when she was writing "Trainwreck,"" Lawrence explained, adding: "I emailed her after I saw "Trainwreck" and said: "I don't know where to get started. I guess I should just say it: I'm in love with you. We started emailing, and then emailing turned to texting."


When the Oscar winner noticed she revealed many details about the movie, she instantly texted Amy.



"Let me just text Amy and tell her that I told you, I wrote: "I just spilled the beans to The New York Times. Is that O.K.?"" Lawrence stated, adding: "And Amy wrote back: "That you're gay? Totally! It's exciting!""



It has to be mentioned that the web went crazy when pictures surfaced last month of Schumer and Lawrence jet skiing together while on vacation.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts