Liam Payne Denies He Is Homophobic

Liam Payne has taken to social media to dismiss reports that he is homophobic after he made a comment during one of his latest One Direction shows that was misunderstood. 






"This is my favorite song off the last album, and it is about trying to find that number one woman of your life, which none of you can relate to, 'cause most of you are girls. Except for the boys in here, you know what I'm talking about," Payne, 21, told the audience while introducing the track "Girl Almighty."



"lol think some people take things to literal these days not gunna comment on it anymore you guys know what I meant it was meant in general," the singer later tweeted, adding: "I am in no way shape or form homophobic that's a ridicules thing to say and I'm not here to offend people so take it as you will."


Check out Liam Payne's tweets below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts