Madonna On "Truth Or Dare": "I Sort Of Gag" (INTERVIEW)

In 1991, "Madonna: Truth or Dare" (mostly known as "In Bed with Madonna" outside of North America) - a documentary movie chronicling the life of the Queen of Pop during her 1990 "Blond Ambition World Tour" - became the highest-grossing documentary of all time with a worldwide gross of $29,012,935. 




Since then, many artists including Beyonce, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and One Direction created documentary films inspired by Madonna's iconic project. Madonna today, though, claims she can't even see her own film.


In a candid interview with Andy Cohen, 47, in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, Madonna, 56, said: "I've seen bits and pieces from it," noting: "I sort of gag when I watch it, 'cause I'm like: "Oh my God, I can't." It's hard to watch myself do anything. I can't even stand to watch myself in concert, like my last tour."

Madonna admitted she is "afraid to watch" the documentary because she has the feeling of coming off as a "horrible brat." Madge doesn't refer to watch herself simulate masturbation on a red satin bed while performing a Middle Eastern-inspired version of "Like a Virgin." 


"I think I could possibly revisit it right now," Madonna was quoted as saying. Cohen told her to call him when she does. "Let's watch it together," Madonna suggested. 



It has to be mentioned that Madonna was interviewed by Cohen ahead of her highly anticipated "Rebel Heart Tour," which is set to kick off next month.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts