George Clooney Opens Up About Drunken Nights With Cindy Crawford

George Clooney recently talked about how he ended up in bed with his friend Cindy Crawford one night. 
  








In an interview with Extra, Clooney, 54, said: "You know she can't, she can't help herself. No, it was one of the funnier, like, drunken nights out at their house where we, we, you know, had a couple of drinks and then couldn't go home," adding: "(I) went to sleep and she thought I was Rande 'cause he was sleeping in the other room 'cause the kids were in their bed, and she didn't want to wake them up, and she thought I was Rande and I was wearing my boots and my jeans - that's how drunk I was, I think - and she hopped in bed. That was pretty funny."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts