Nick Jonas Reacts To Kate Hudson Romance Rumors

Nick Jonas is rumored to have been dating Kate Hudson after he was spotted spending time with her at an amusement park. 








"Okay, I have to ask you and I hope you don't get mad at me," 94.7 Fresh FM host Dana McKay said during an interview with the singer, asking: "What was going on with you and Kate Hudson this weekend?"



"I'm not gonna get mad at you, but I'm also not gonna talk about it," Jonas, 23, replied, adding: "I keep some things to myself. It's a strange place where a little thing can turn into a lot, but it's about how much of that you kind of want in your world and just living your life and knowing that people will have their opinion."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts