Adele On Britney Spears: "She Is The Queen"

Adele recently gushed about Britney Spears





In an interview with NPR, Adele, 27, said: "Britney is the queen," noting: "I love her. So yeah, sometimes it is a bit intense. But I usually crack a joke, and then it breaks the ice."


As for people crying to her music, the singer claimed: "I take it as a huge compliment, really. You know, I listen to music as a fan, for the outlet of my emotions and stuff like that. So the fact that people seem to be listening to my music for the same thing, or react to it in the same way I do with certain artists and bands, it's really wonderful, and that's why I like to put my music out there," adding:  "Obviously, I hope that I bring joy to people's lives, not just sadness. And I find that most people feel quite relaxed around me. I've met a couple that, have been a bit hysterical - like, uncontrollable shaking and stuff like that. But I'm like: "C'mon. Stop it. It's just me. I'm not Britney. What're you doing?""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts