Friday, November 13, 2015

Ariana Grande Announced As Mac Cosmetics Viva Glam Spokesmodel

Ariana Grande is officially joining forces with Mac Cosmetics.



Grande, 22, was announced as the company's latest Viva Glam spokesmodel.



"#VIVAGLAM @maccosmetics I am beyond honored and excited to be working with a brand that stands for and always has stood for EQUALITY," the singer shared on her Instagram account.


Ariana added: "my lipstick & gloss will be available in January and EVERY PENNY goes to people effected by HIV & AIDS. I have loved & supported @maccosmetics ever since I was a little girl walking through the mall and saw your first #VIVAGLAM girl in the window @rupaulofficial. I'm so honored!!!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.