Devon Sawa Is Expecting His Second Child With Wife Dawni

Devon Sawa and his wife Dawni are expecting their second baby together. 


Sawa, 37, took to social media to announce the  exciting news.

"Boy, do I have some news," the "Final Destination" star tweeted, adding: "Or should I say "girl.""

The two, who recently celebrated their second wedding anniversary, are the parents to a baby son named Hudson.


"I mean… We're practically still newlyweds! ;) Together for 12 years & today married for 2. I'm so proud of YOU & everything we've accomplished together. You've taught me so much & your incredible drive inspires me daily. I couldn't imagine a day without you in my life. Love you. @d.sawa ~ happily stuck together forever xo," Dawni posted on her Instagram account while celebrating their anniversary.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts