James Corden Pays Tribute To George Michael (VIDEO)

James Corden paid tribute to the late singer George Michael on "The Late Show with James Corden."

Corden, 38, said: "I feel like I've loved George Michael as long as I've loved music, in a way, and I know so many of his fans feel the same."

He went on: "I can remember so many specific times in my life where I might have felt on my own and George's music would feel like, you would listen to a song and he would reach his hand out and tell you that you weren't on your own and that these feelings were not particular to you."

The comedian also stated that the legendary artist was behind the inspiration of Carpool Karaoke after he was the first guest in the car with him."

"We had come up with this idea to have me and George Michael singing in a car, " Corden explained, adding: "It was the first time I'd ever sung in a car with anybody, and it's become quite a big part of my life now, and he really inspired it."

Check out the video below...






Comments

Popular Posts