Liv Tyler's Father Steven Releases Statement Following Her Baby Boy News

Liv Tyler's father Steven has just spoke out about becoming a grandfather for the second time. 











"When I got the call that Liv was going into labor, after crying like a baby myself, I immediately dropped everything and went to to the airport to get on the next available flight…" Steven Tyler, 66, revealed about Liv, 37, who welcomed a baby boy earlier this week.


The Aerosmith frontman added: "When I landed I kept calling my daughter Mia who was already helping Liv and she kept giving me minute by minute updates: "HURRY THE BABY IS COMING!" I made it RIGHT in time before my second grandson entered this world. It was another (God wink) moment of a lifetime for me."


Congratulations!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts