Jennifer Lopez Body Measurements

Many Jennifer Lopez's fans wonder : "What are Jennifer Lopez’s body measurements?"







It has to be noted that Jennifer Lopez before she had twins her body measurements were: 34C-26-40. After she had twins Jennifer's body measurements are:  34C-26-38.

As for her height and weight, Jennifer Lopez is quoted in the "Sunday Mirror" as saying: "I'm 5' 6" and I weigh 120 pounds so I'm not thin, but I think that's why women identify with me and I'm liked by men. I'm just a normal person."


It has to be mentioned that Jennifer Lopez has assured her fans that she could never be a size zero!  

Jennifer Lopez's body measurements are ideal. Given the fact that she has given birth to twins and her busy schedule, that's undeniably something hard to achieve! Don't you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts