Kim Kardashian Nose job

Kim Kardashian denied all plastic surgery rumors except Botox injections. It's pretty obvious though that her face appears much different now than it did in the past.




Kim Kardashian's nose is distinctly different now in spite of the fact that she insists not having a nose job.

Judging by the before and after photos, you can easily observe the apparent difference in the shape and size of Kim’s nose.

It has to be noted that a Los Angeles plastic surgeon and UCLA professor who specializes in nose jobs has marked up photos of Kim Kardashian’s face, stating they illustrate his "forensic analysis" of how her nose has changed.

Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley believes Kim has had a nose job, and he’s posted his photo illustrations on his website.

Dr. Rawnsley perceives "subtle" changes. "Kim Kardashian’s plastic surgeon must have known that s/he was messing with near perfection," he claims.

It has to be said that questions surrounding Kim Kardashian and plastic surgery, including a nose job, have come up in the past.



When Kim appeared on "Nightline" in 2010, she insisted she did not have a nose job and, after a consultation, decided against getting one.

"I’m totally not against plastic surgery. I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done. I’ve never had my nose done. What’s funny about my nose, it’s my biggest insecurity. I always want to get my nose done . . . I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn’t - I wouldn’t look the same."

"I hate the bump on the side of my nose but am way too afraid to mess with my face!" Kim continued.

The question is: "What did Kim Kardashian state on her blog about her nose job?" Check out below...

"Star Magazine is saying I had plastic surgery to make my nose and lips smaller! Why would someone want smaller lips?! LOL
In the first photo I am about 15 lbs heavier than the second photo! Your face always looks different when you lose weight, plus with the contouring on my nose it gives the illusion of a thinner nose. I actually think my nose looks smaller in the first pic than it does in the second. It’s ridiculous… it’s all about the makeup and the angle from which the photo was taken! See the pics below":

 
"It’s no secret I contour my nose now to make the bump go away! I guess it’s a compliment to my makeup artist that he does such a good job contouring my nose that it appears smaller. But hey, Star mag thinks it looks smaller… yay! My dream come true, hahaha!" Kim wrote.


"Stories like this are so funny! I love that there’s a Dr who I’ve never even met giving his "professional" opinion on my face!" Kim added.


To conclude, Kim Kardashian looks different, but to be fair she  undeniably lost some weight and changed her make-up. So, what do you think? Did Kim mess with her nose?

 
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. kim looked way way way better BEFORE. she looks about 15 years older now with the botox & shit, she looks exactly like her mum !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how Kim looked before. I'm not sure about her nose. It looks different to me, but something looks different with her face in general. I can't quite put my finger on it. Something about her eyes look more closed and slanted too. But I don't she got an eye-anything being that she's young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty clear what happened. Before, Kim looked like a very beautiful woman, clearly of ethnic decent. Now Kim looks like a very beautiful, white woman. Whatever she's done (contouring, fat injections, removal of the parenthesis around her mouth) she took all the ethnicity out of her face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's called makeup. Haven't u seen all her tutorials on how to make ur nose smaller, cheekbones higher etc..? check youtube :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts