Kim Kardashian Sex Tape: " That's How I Was Introduced To The World"

Before the world began "Keeping Up With The Kardashians", before the perfume lines and before the countless magazine covers, Kim Kardashian was famous for the infamous.


But now, five years since her sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J was released, Kim states she understands the impact it's had on her career.

"Would you be where you are had there not been a sex tape?" Oprah Winfrey asked Kardashian on Sunday's "Oprah's Next Chapter".

"You know, I think that's how I was definitely introduced to the world," Kardashian, 31, said of the sex tape, which was the focus of a lawsuit until she settled with "Vivid Entertainment" to distribute it. "It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work 10 times harder to get people to see the real me."




Shooting down the long-lived rumor Kim released the tape herself, she claims she's always been worried about "humiliating the family," including mom Kris Jenner, 56, stepfather Bruce Jenner, 62, sisters Kourtney, 33, Khloé, 27, Kendall, 16, Kylie, 14, and brother Rob, 25, who joined her on the special.

When it was released, Kim revealed, she turned to her mom, panicked. It was a "really bad day" mom Kris Jenner recalls. "No mother ever wants to hear something like that," Jenner said earlier in the interview. "I could tell she was in a lot of pain."



Still, she told her daughter, "We can get through anything."

Today, Kim claims she embraces the sex tape that jump-started her fame, as well as her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, as parts of her life.

"I have to live with the choices I have made," Kim admitted. "And I can't dwell on it."

Well, we guess what's done, it's done.
There is no use living on the past...Keep on movin'!

Photo credit: WENN

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts