Mila Kunis: "I Would Like To Try Online Dating"

Mila Kunis is obviously stunning, but Mila claims that she would definitely resort to online dating if she wasn’t a celebrity!





Mila is Glamour's August cover girl and she made the following statement to the magazine: "If I didn’t do what I do, I would do Internet dating instead of going out to bars. In two seconds I would. It makes so much more sense."


Kunis, 28, also revealed that she has helped her friends find guys online, and even messages them herself to get a good idea of who they'll be going out with! "I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great! It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy," Mila quoted as saying.




When Kunis was asked about dating  Ashton Kutcher, she insisted: "Ninety-nine percent of it is bulls--t. That is the biggest form of bullyingever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying."


What do you think of Mila's statements about online dating?
Would you go out with her?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts