Snooki Adopted

We are all familiar with Snooki due to the very popular MTV reality show "Jersey Shore". Many Snooki fans wonder: "Is Snooki adopted?"









Well, the truth is that Polizzi was born in Santiago, Chile. She was adopted when she was six months old and was raised by Italian American parents, hence her surname.


Snooki after revealing that she was half-Spanish, she told Ok magazine she was adopted and she has no any intention of searching for her biological parents. Her adoptive parents must be very proud!




Snooki,  24, also spoke out on the Johnjay and Rich radio show about her adoption story.


"I was adopted at six months from Chile," Snooki told the radio hosts. "(My biological parents) gave me up for a reason and I honestly love my parents. I have no desire to actually find out (about my biological parents)."


To conclude,  Snooki isn't actually Italian. 

Are you curious to know who revealed it? Well, her cast-mate Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley revealed that Snooki is adopted during a visit to FOX's "The Strategy Room".

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts