Snooki College

While Snooki is famous for getting drunk and acting wild on "Jersey Shore", she is surprisingly well-educated! We know that many of you find it so hard to beleive it because you watch the "Jersey Shore" cast members partying really hard!  


To be more exact, Snooki attended community college after graduating from Marlboro High School, where she studied to become a veterinary technician.

When Snooki was asked by Mark Anthony Green from GQ magazine what she thinks of people's perception about her as well as about her "Jersey Shore" castmates, she replied:"They just think that we're stupid, that we have no education, and all we do is drink, have sex."





Later, Green asked Snooki if she wanted to change that misconception. Snooki claimed:"Oh, I would love to. I have an education, I went to college, you know?



Wonder what Snooki's college major is?

 Well,  Snooki quoted as saying: "Veterinarian tech. Test me and bring me to a hospital. I can induce an animal, do surgery, do anesthesia, and take blood. So if you want to tell me I'm stupid again, let's go to an animal hospital".



Yes, it's true!

Snooki went to college! Impressive eh?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!




Comments

Popular Posts