Drew Barrymore Excited About Motherhood !

With a wedding to Will Kopelman behind her and their baby on the way, Drew Barrymore is overexcited about family these days.



"I can't wait until I have my children," Barrymore, 37, who reportedly is expecting a girl, told Haute Living magazine, on newsstands on September 20. "I just want to build fun, great things for my family."


As for her kids' career aspirations, Barrymore claims she'll be "so surprised if they don't want to do something involving food or wine or art," but she'll be supportive of whatever field they choose to follow.

"I love the idea that they don't have to do something that they have no interest in," Drew quoted as saying. "They can do something completely opposite if they want to."

As for her own career, Barrymore - who since being a toddler has been a Hollywood staple (and is currently a Turner Classic Movies co-host) - has so much more she wants to achieve.


"I want to do it all," Drew reveals. "I love film, but I also love wine, food and traveling. I would love to be a travel writer. I'd be so stoked." 

What do you think of Drew's career plans and her excitement about motherhood?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts