Eva Mendes Diet

Eva Mendes is one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood. No doubt that millions of women worldwide would do anything for having her toned figure.


Eva Mendes has revealed that despite eating healthily, she doesn't completely avoid carbohydrates in her diet plan.

In an interview with Zest magazine, Mendes, 38, claimed bread and pasta are among her favourite food items.


Mendes was quoted as saying: "I focus on the inside out - so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice. I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food - so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me."

Eva also stated she maintains her thin figure with regular trips to the gym as well as frequent yoga sessions.


Eva declared: "I hit the gym three to four times a week to do light weights - not too many repetitions - which target my whole body, and some serious cardio - normally sprinting and interval running. The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done in that time if you use it wisely. And then I spend about an hour on the weight training. I also do yoga twice a week. It’s mostly astanga, but my yoga instructor creates a programme for me based around what I need - so if my muscles are tight from running, we’ll do poses to open everything up."

Eva Mendes admits she has to work really hard to stay in shape. She insisted she isn’t blessed with skinny genes and has to work out in order to stay toned. 


"(My philosophy) is to work out and eat what I want.," Eva  told Health & Beauty magazine. "I’m not one of those actresses who they don’t have to work at it. I do."


Eva named her beloved healthy snacks that are also savory.

"I really like brown rice and vegetable, and always have a couple of apples in my bag. I always drink a glass of water with squeezed lemon juice before bed and when I wake up," Eva claimed. "I have a seriously sweet tooth, so I eat dark chocolate to satisfy any cravings." 


It has to be mentioned that Eva never follows extreme diets.

What do you think of Eva Mendes' diet?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts