Lady Gaga On A Diet: "I Gained 25 Pounds"

Lady Gaga's revealing outfits during her Amsterdam tour this week have gotten some attention - but not for the clothes themselves.
-->


In a new interview with radio host Elvis Duran, Lady Gaga, 26, admits she's recently gained some weight.

"I'm dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds," Gaga told the radio show (via Huffington Post) before she headed on tour. "And you know I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance."


Gaga blames her dad Joe Germanotta's restaurant as the reason for her recent weight gain.









"I love eating pasta and pizza," claims Gaga. "I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing ... it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go where I can drink green juice."

But some may argue that Gaga doesn't need to go on a diet.


Back in April, Mother Monster was criticized after she tweeted, "Just killed back to back spin classes. Eating a salad dreaming of a cheeseburger. Pop singers don't eat. I was born this way."







It has to be mentioned that in June Gaga's good friend Elton John expressed concern over Gaga's skinny frame: "She is frail, and she doesn't eat when she should, and she's a girl, and it's tougher for a girl," John told The Guardian. "She works really hard. She will be in Denmark one night and Saudi Arabia the next. I know how tiny she is and I do worry about her, yes."


Source: Us magazine.

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts