Dina Lohan On Lindsay's Third-Degree Assault Charges

Lindsay Lohan's mother, Dina, has released a statement about Lindsay's recent legal troubles and Thursday morning arrest asking for privacy and claiming that the tough times bring their family closer together.


"At this time I kindly ask that you extend to my family the time we need to address my daughter's circumstances with the appropriate parties. As a mother you always love and pray for the best with all your children," Dina was quoted as saying.


"Our family's bond grows deeper and stronger during the tough times and I am beyond proud of all of my children for the love and devotion they provide for each other," Dina revealed.





Dina claims that she will fully support Lindsay - and all of her children - no mater what.

"We are there for and stand by one another unconditionally. Many thanks to all that have expressed concern for my daughter," Dina told.

"Your compassionate thoughts and prayers are received with my deepest gratitude,"
Dina added.

What do you think of Dina's statement about Lindsay and her family? Does this family get closer than ever as time goes by?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts