"Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova: "I'm Flattered To Seem Unreal"

While many celebrities strongly refuse their plastic surgeries , the "Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova even if she doesn't admit any work done she finds great pleasure in people believing she is a living doll!






Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova, 21, exposed her figure and porcelain doll-like face in her first photo shoot for V Magazine, where she opened up about her obsession with looking like the timeless Mattel Toys icon.


Lukyanova is "happy I seem unreal to them, it means I'm doing a good job," but insists that her transformation didn't require going under the knife. "This is how they justify not wanting to strive for self-improvement", Lukyanova was quoted as saying.






However, with her tiny waist, voluptuous boobs, smooth curves and a face that is identical to her idol Barbie, it appears hard to beleive that Valeria's look could be 100% natural, especially when compared to how strikingly different she looked before.


"I'm an idealist and a perfectionist, and I want my looks to reflect the world within me and how I feel," Lukyanova revealed, explaining how her obsession with make-up and clothes enhance her bizarre appearance that has led to speculation as to whether she is even a real human being or a product of careful photo editing.

"My close friend Dominika is a fashion designer, and she helps me create the kind of clothing that is consistent with my spiritual practice. Dominika draws the designs we create," Lukyanova claimed.





"Most of my makeup I design myself as I put it on. I’m an artistic person, and I love dramatic images and bright makeup. I love the process of doing my own ", Lukyanova continued.


The internet sensation fired back against critics who believe she is a product of PhotoShop, arguing: "Many people say bad things about people who want to perfect themselves. It’s hard work, but they dismiss it as something done by surgeons or computer artists", Lukyanova explained.

"This is how they justify not wanting to strive for self-improvement. It’s how they explain their continued inaction. It’s just an excuse. There are plenty of video clips on the Internet showing what I really look like. Some people even spread rumors about me and retouch my pictures to hurt me. But I don’t take them seriously. I’m even flattered! It’s what success is like. I’m happy I seem unreal to them, it means I’m doing a good job," Lukyanova added.

What do you think of it? Is it flattering to seem fake??

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. She is free to do whatever she wants to her appearance, as free as me to not like it. She does have a point, but seems like she is basing her whole life on her looks and calling that "self-improvement". I don't think devoting your life to look in a certain way is improving, but as usual, you just gotta do what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts