Jackson Rathbone Tattoo: "I Love Ketchup"

It's no secret that celebrities are famous for their bizarre tattoos, but if there was a competition Jackson Rathbone would definitely win the award for the weirdest celebrity tattoo ever!



In detail, Rathbone, 27,  revealed his most recent tattoo on "The Wendy Williams Show" on Wednesday: a ketchup bottle!

The rather large bottle of classic Heinz Tomato Ketchup takes up most of Jackson's right calf.


Wendy Williams tried her hardest to hide her shock when the "Twilight" star pulled down his cowboy boot on her New York based talk show.

Like most people, Wendy was quick to ask what had inspired Jackson to get such a tattoo.

"I hate ketchup," Rathbone - who admits to having "a few" tattoos - joked.


"No, no, I love ketchup. I got a lot of flack for it growing up from my family", Jackson claimed.






"My dad would always say: "Do you want a little hamburger with that ketchup?" I was like: "Dad I hate that joke," Jackson added.


What do you think of Rathbone's ketchup tattoo?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts