Kate Middleton Quotes

1. By far the best dressing up outfit I ever had was a wonderful pair of clown dungarees, which my Granny made.





2. A huge amount still needs to be done. At the moment hundreds of children are still malnourished.

3. Actually William wasn't there for quite a bit of the time initially, he wasn't there for Freshers Week, so it did take a bit of time for us to get to know each other but we did become very close friends from quite early.

4. He's so lucky to be going out with me.


5. I don't know if I have a favorite color.


6. I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves.


7. I think, the people around home are very supportive to us.

8. I think as any mother would be she was absolutely over the moon. And actually we had quite an awkward situation because I knew and I knew that William had asked my father but I didn't know if my mother knew.

9. I'm still very much Kate

10. I think I know I've been working very hard for the family business, sometimes those days are long days and I think if I know I'm working hard and pulling my weight, both working and playing hard at the same time, I think everyone who I work with can see I am there pulling my weight.

11. I was quite nervous about meeting William's father, but he was very, very welcoming, very friendly, it couldn't have gone easier really for me.

12. It's obviously nerve-wracking, because I don't know the ropes really, William is obviously used to it, but I'm willing to learn quickly and work hard.


13. No, I had the Levis guy on my wall, not a picture of William, sorry.

14. There's no one quite like William - I bet he's really kind. You can just tell by looking at him.

15. Yes, well I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.

16. Well I think if you really go out with someone for quite a long time you do get to know each other very, very well, you go through the good times, you go through the bad times. You know both personally, but also within a relationship as well.

17. I think you can get quite consumed by a relationship when you are younger and I really valued that time for me as well although I didn't think it at the time.

18. I'm very, very lucky. He looks after me as much as possible. (on Prince William)

19. We should get you a pair of these. (To William, on a rodeo champion's chaps)

20. Obviously I would have loved to have met her and she's obviously an inspirational woman to look up to. (on Princess Diana)

21. Well I actually think I went bright red when I met you and sort of scuttled off, feeling very shy about meeting you. (On meeting Prince William for the first time)

22. I think at the time I wasn't very happy about it, but actually it made me a stronger person. (On her temporary split with Prince William)





23. They've been great over the years - helping me with difficult times. We see a lot of each other and they are very, very dear to me. (On her family)

24. My grandparents used to live here so it's a very special place for me. We've been very spoiled and got to see some beautiful places already. (On Canada)




25. No, not at all because we were out with friends and things so I really didn't expect it all. (On being proposed on a holiday with friends)

26. No one is going to try to fill my mother's shoes, what she did was fantastic. It's about making your own future and your own destiny and Kate will do a very good job of that.

27. I'm also glad that I've had the time to sort of grow and understand myself more as well so hopefully do good job.


What do you think of Kate Middleton's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts