Lindsay Lohan On Samantha Ronson: "It Was Toxic"

Lindsay Lohan has described her affair with Samantha Ronson as "toxic".







The pair broke up three years ago and although Lindsay claims they are now pals again, she doesn't think they were ever really right for each other even though she was too much in love with  Ronson.


Lindsay was quoted as saying: "I need to love myself first before I could be with anyone else, and I was going through a lot. Two toxic people cannot be together. End of story. We're friends now. That's how it started so I think that's how it was meant to be."


While the couple are now on good terms, Lindsay admits the separation left her heartbroken.


Lindsay revealed to Us Weekly magazine: "I was bold enough to say: "Yeah, I like a girl. And?" That put her in a situation where she was being attacked every day.

"That's not fair. And what am I left with? Heartbreak. That was three years ago. It was my last serious relationship,"
Lindsay added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts