Melissa Etheridge Quotes

1. Love is never wrong.  



2. I stand before you a totally healthy person.



3. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.

4. I feel my heart break to see a nation ripped apart by it's own greatest strength - it's diversity.


5. There will always be someone else with a different view than you. I appreciate them and would never say that they are wrong. I hope that they would give me that courtesy also.


6. I definitely feel we're moving forward. There's a lot more understanding... there's less fear and we're working on there being less hatred.

7. I'm so close to Heaven, this Hell cannot be mine.


8. I've been a rock star since you were very young. But I've never encountered anything as powerful as cancer.





9. I've sold my soul for freedom. It's lonely but it's sweet.

10. The songs are inspired by my experiences. Sometimes they are more than my real-life and, conversely, my life is more than just my songs.


11. Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.






12. To be completely stripped bare of any image power or my hair. To step onstage and get the response that I got blew any problems I had about self-image out the door.

13. Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel.



What do you think of Melissa Etheridge's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts