Lana Del Rey Surgery

There are many rumors that American singer - songwriter Lana Del Rey (real name: Elizabeth Woolridge Grant) has had surgery to improve her looks.



Judging by the before and after images which circulate widely on the web, you can't help but notice that Del Rey looks like a totally different person compared to what she looked like.

When Lana was asked by reporters about her surgery procedures, she denied going under the knife.


To be more specific, firing back claims about surgery, Del Rey told Complex: "I haven't had anything done at all. Anyone who's known me will tell you that. I'm sorry, but I was living in a trailer park for a few years. I didn't even have enough money to buy Cocoa Puffs. It's not like I crawled from under the bridge and got surgery. I'm quite pouty. That's just how I look when I sing."


As for her lips being fake, Lana confessed to T magazine: "They're real lips, I mean. In real life my lips don't look that big. I think because I cartoonized the footage of myself in the video for "Video Games" things look exaggerated."

Gossip websites and celebrity watchers speculate, based on the comparison of before and after photos, that Del Rey has undoubtedly had work done on her lips, insisting her new pout could be a result of lip implants.

The question is: "What plastic surgeons reveal about Lana Del Rey's surgery?"


Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer was quoted as saying: "It does appear that Lana Del Rey has enhanced her pout with some type of dermal fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm.  They are a bit overfilled and disproportionate to her other facial features."

NYC plastic surgeon Dr. Thomas Sterry revealed to "In Touch Weekly" : "It looks like she had an entire syringe of Juvederm put in the upper lip." 






On the other hand, celebrity plastic surgeon in New York City Dr. David Shafer doesn't seem to agree with the previous statements... "Some people just have large lips. It's hard to see a difference from the historical photos, so likely not injections", Dr. David Shafer told. 


Of course, there are people like Dr. David Shafer who think  Lana is 100% natural, claiming that Lana's  naturally full lips are accentuated or downplayed with lipstick and gloss according to her mood.




The truth is that lip augmentation is very popular among young women looking for a sensual pout while others are born with large lips.


To conclude, the majority of plastic surgeons estimate that despite a lip augmentation, Lana might also have gotten some injectables to her face and a nose job as well...


Conclusion: In spite of Lana Del Rey's frozen face, Del Rey appears way better after her surgery.


What do you think? Has Lana Del Rey had surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. Yup, I do think she`s had surgery, but I also have to agree that she looks so much better than before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKB4NIUFC4
    no she didn't

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts