Rita Ora On Affair With Jay-Z: "F*ckin' Ridiculous"

Rita Ora is denying rumors she's having an affair with Jay-Z.






On Wednesday night, Ora took to Twitter to slam reality star Holly Hagan for tweeting the allegation.


Just in case you have missed it Hagan tweeted earlier this week: "I've been told to say that Rita Ora has been ALLEGEDLY bukin jay z! I repeat ALLEDGELY (sic)."




"Apparently beyonce is denying claims… But if I gt cheated on I'd also deny it #embarrassing," added Hagen.


In addressing the accusation, Ora claimed that she's already "stayed silent on one bulls*t" rumor but this one I have to speak."




"Neva eva will any1 includin a red head dum z listin attention seekin wh*re try talk sh*t about me& my family holly wateva da f*ck ur name is," tweeted Ora.


Ora went on to write: "Anyway I only speak when I have to and that was just f*ckin' ridiculous that's why I spoke."



Hagan, however, didn't appear phased by Ora's tweets, replying:  "Oooopsy getting told off don't shoot the messenger! Of course I'm only a Z-list why would anyone care what I say ;)"


"You are all thick if u think just because someone's absolutely stunning they won't get cheated on…" she added later. "No relationship is perfect."




Ora's tweets have since been deleted. As for her mentor, Jay-Z, has not commented yet on the baseless allegations.



Photo credit: Bauer Griffin


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts