Dannii Minogue Boob Job

Australian singer/songwriter, talent show judge, actress, television, radio personality and fashion designer Dannii Minogue (full name: Danielle Jane "Dannii" Minogue) has reportedly had a boob job to enhance her appearance.

Dannii, 41, revealed she had a boob job stating she is excited about the result as she regained her confidence and brought the fun back into her life.



"I had a bigger bust when I was a teenager, then I lost weight and it shrunk," Dannii was quoted as saying.



Following a painful divorce and weight loss Dannii decided to boost her bust from a 34B to a 34D after losing weight. "I liked having a bigger bust, so I got one!" Dannii continued.



"I had a little bit of a transformation at that time. It was something I needed to do. There's a funny story about me showing my friend…I was like check these out. I was proud of them, very happy. I needed that fun and happiness back in my life," Danii explained.



What do you think of Dannii Minogue's boob job?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts