Miley Cyrus: "Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez Fans Always Wish "Terrible Things" On Me"

Miley Cyrus took to Twitter on Sunday to both slam Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez's fans for attacking her. Miley, 20, advised her fan base not do the same to them and other singers.



Miley tweeted: "Everyday someone with a Swift or Gomez in there name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular)."


Cyrus then urged her fans:  "Please Smilers don't ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful towards other artist. My fans make me proud by supporting my music & everything I do."

"Im sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting bout their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos," she further wrote.

Cyrus later added about Swift and Gomez: "We are all friends. Why can't you all be?"



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts