Farrah Abraham Nose Job

Aspiring model Farrah Abraham, 21, popular for appearing in reality television series "Teen Mom" on MTV, has reportedly gotten a nose job in 2012 to skyrocket her modeling career.

Abraham debuted her new face on the cover of "In Touch magazine", revealing she spent $21,000 total on operations, including a nose job and a chin implant



Abraham, who already got breast implants costing $5,000 in 2010, spent $16,000 to get work done on her face in Bal Harbour, Fla., by Dr. Michael Salzhauer on October 7.


"I've hated my nose since I was 13," the "Teen Mom", who has a 3-year-old daughter, Sophia, admitted to In Touch, explaining: "I don't have to hate anything on my face ever again."



Farrah said of the results: "I feel gorgeous!"

And although she practically broke the bank paying for the plastic surgeries, Abraham doesn't regret her decision.



"I hate that my surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it," Abraham was quoted as saying, adding: "There was pain. But it was very worth it."


As for how her daughter will react to her mother's new face, Abraham claimed: "I've told her that mommy wants to be a beautiful butterfly."


Conclusion: Abraham's nose job looks great because it's subtle, natural looking and almost unnoticeable. Her old nose was sloped downward, but now the bridge is a straight line from top to bottom with no deviation. As for her chin, it is now much more prominent than before. It appears bizarre on her face because it doesn't match the rest of its features. 


What do you think of Farrah Abraham's nose job?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts