Kendall Jenner: "I'd Probably Quit Reality TV To Become Model"

Kendall Jenner spoke out about her modeling aspirations in V Magazine.


Kendall, 17, is eager to prove her doubters wrong.

"I don't think some people take me very seriously," Kendall revealed to the mag, noting: "When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modeling and it wasn't like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I'll just prove myself."


Asked whether she'd think of quitting reality television altogether if her modeling career demanded it, Jenner replied: "I've never gotten that question before...Um, yeah. Probably."


But Kendall prefers her Los Angeles roots to the fashion capital of New York, explaining that she likes the Big Apple "for a certain amount of time. It gets claustrophobic. I like having space."

As for which designers she would love to model, Jenner was quoted as saying: "I mean of course the big ones: Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana. All those big ones are my ultimate dream."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts