Timbaland Quotes

1. I've always tried different stuff in the studio. I use rakes, spoons, cans...I'm a surround-sound type of guy.


2. An artist don't make you bigger than life - being that person that can break artists can make you bigger than life.


3. It hurts when people put you down.

4. Don't get in my personal life.

5. It's probably hard to be married to me. It's not easy.

6. Everyone wants to work with the big new producer or the hot new singer. The key is to find them before they're hot.

7. My first love is producing.


8. Good production is like a beautiful marriage. It makes a happy home.



9. My style is to take something unexpected and make it into a hit. That's what I do.



10. Greatness can never be over because you can lay it down for a minute.

11. The same people who smile in my face would be the same ones to talk behind my back.


12. I been through some junk. It ain't all been peaches and cream.



13. When I first met Aaliyah - it time for the world to hear this, I'm gonna give a little secret - I was in love with her.



14. I consider myself a composer.

15. You don't question where the music comes from, because it all comes from God.


16. I don't have beef with nobody.






17. I listen to a lot of alternative types of music: I listen to a lot of Chinese music, I listen to a lot of Asian music. It might surprise you, but I listen to a lot of Arabic music. And I don't care - music is music.


18. I do music for the fans. I want to lift fans up.

19. I never had any plans to become a producer when I was a kid. I wanted to be a DJ, like most other kids at the time. Then my mum bought me a Casio keyboard and I started to sample sounds that I liked.


20. I don't repeat myself and I don't look back because everything is hard work and the only way forward is to continue to be creative.

21. I'm trying to do something real different; I'm trying to bring the street to real pop. I'm trying to bring the street to pop. Not watering it down, no nothing.


22. I don't think about other people. If I did, I'd wanna compete. But I don't think like that, because I'm above everybody.

23. I make artists and get the profit.

24. I have ideas whirring around my head all the time.


25. When you become the best like me, you never fall off, you just lean back.


26. I know somebody in every culture.



27. I'm a real producer and somebody need to tell them they can't do it like I can.

28. I listen to a lot of '80s stuff, like "Owner of a Lonely Heart," by the group Yes. And Mr. Mister's "Broken Wings."


29. Hip-hop is the same ol', same ol'. I can do a beat and keep doing it, but it's not the same.


30. I look at Lil Wayne as being from my generation.

31. I do albums. That's what I get a kick out of, making a whole project complete and selling the whole project for what it is.

32. I work out all the time. I love it.


33. I'm focused. The labels done ate off the fat of the land. I see there is this whole big land that ain't been touched, and I gotta grab all the tomatoes.




34. I try to be as normal as I can.

35. Your health is more important than everything else. I fly private so I can stick to one aircraft rather than have to sit with a bunch of people coughing and sneezing - that way I know what I'm dealing with. But you can't get better if you don't rest, and I've been going constantly, non-stop.


36. I'm a grown man. I ain't got time for all that "you say, she say."

37. I'm a musical genius.

38. I'm definitely a risk-taker with my music.

39. I'm not a rapper.


40. I'm making music the way I would have done before modern equipment and music recording.

41. I'm weird, I do crazy things, it's not like the average norm.

42. I'm the type of person who tries to save the world.


What do you think of Timbaland's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts