Kaley Cuoco Quotes

1. I still talk to the rest of the cast all the time. They were more like my family than my own family for a while, because not every show goes through something as tragic as what we went through when John died.


2. John was the smartest and most amazing comedian I've ever worked with. I think more than teaching me about acting or comedy, he taught me about life and the love of people and respect of people.


3. I totally decorated my bathroom myself. Know where I got all my stuff? Target!




4. James Garner is like a peaceful river through our chaos.

5. My whole family actually, but my parents. I had such a normal and amazing childhood. I've been so lucky. My parents are cool and normal. They don't talk about the business and I still have stuff to do at their house.


6. James Garner is doing the same thing in a different way. He's a movie legend. He's my grandpa. I think he gives me more advice on boyfriends than he would ever dare to give me on my career. That's what I love so much about him. He has no grandkids, so we from the show become his grandkids.

7. I play Billie, a new witch the girls take in. They help her to learn the ropes. She has no idea what she's doing.






8. (about playing the drums) Just 10 minutes of it and I'm a different person.

9. I was really nervous at the beginning and I was sweating when I walked onto the set with them. It was also funny because, coming from a show like 8 Simple Rules, which was based in reality, suddenly I'm talking about demons and spells and words that don't come out very fluently for me. So it took some getting used to.


10. I love all music. Right now I am loving Josh Grobin and Kelly Clarkson.





11. People tend to think they know you when u come into their tv's every week. They think you are different than who you are. Don't believe everything you hear.


12. I love the fashion world. I love clothes. I love style.







13. I'd never one a one-hour show before and, while it's taken a lot out of me, It's a great learning experience. My character, Billie, is much like me on the show - being the new girl and coming in to be mentored by the older girls - and in reality, they've totally become my sisters! They listen to me, we laugh and they're just the sweetest girls.


14. When John (Ritter) passed away, it was hard to keep the show going.









15. The final phone call that said we're going to be picked up again was just a miracle. We've overcome the impossible and we're still pushing forward. I know John is smiling and so happy that he gets to watch us on TV.


16. You do a job; your show gets canceled. You get used to it.







17. Finally there was a moment when it just hit me. John wouldn't want me to sit on my butt for the rest of my life feeling sorry for myself or sorry for him. As cheesy as it sounds, he would have wanted us to go on.


18. Whatever happens with this, this has been a life changing experience for all of us and now it's continuing and we're so thankful and grateful.





19. After everything happened, we all got super tight. I can't deny it. We all just love each other. James Garner and David Spade came on and we fell in love with them too. We've just become a family all over again. We don't want to lose anyone again.


20. We don't really know yet why she's a witch. She just has this power, and luckily found the Halliwell sisters. She wants to learn more about herself, but she's very naive and always getting in trouble.

21. For me, what I really want to come out of it is to show people that I can hold together a movie, be the number one character and play someone who is twenty or twenty-one.





22. I will always be the way I was a couple years ago before anything happened. And that's to my parents' credit, my amazing parents who have been around me my whole life and raised me right. I'm very happy with what has happened so far.

23. Horseback riding is my passion. Other than work. People can't imagine me getting dirty, but that's what I love about it.


What do you think of Kaley Cuoco's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts