Jonah Hill: "I Crashed Lady Gaga's New Music Video At Hearst Castle" (VIDEO)

Jonah Hill decided to take a trip to escape from Hollywood and ended up on the set of Lady Gaga's new music video.

Hill, 30, shared the hilarious story on Thursday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," claiming: "I wanted to take a trip to clear my head and get away from this Hollywood stuff for a while."


Hill explained that he traveled to Hearst Castle in Northern California, where he considered he would have a private tour of the grounds and just calm down.




Hill revealed to Kimmel: "I get there, and they're shooting a Lady Gaga music video… there's trucks and lights and I'm like: "Oh no.""


"I won't give away what the video is about because she worked really hard on it, but I'm wasn't going (there) to see 500 dancers in bookshelf hats," Hill was quoted as saying.

Hill also talked about his best pranks as a kid, discussed dildos and revealed what he wakes up every morning grateful for.

Check out all the videos below...  
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts